Customer Service & Sales Agent - Sky Inbound
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and want to earn a significant salary whilst doing so? Thanks to the ongoing growth and success of our partnership with Sky, our inbound Sky sales department is expanding and we are recruiting for multiple teams to join us over the coming weeks.
We are looking for motivated individuals, who are passionate about delivering the level of care and attention our customers have come to expect from the UK's leading specialist warranty provider. In return for your drive and passion to succeed, we'll help you develop a successful 'sales-through-service' career and reward your hard work with our fantastic uncapped commission structure.
Domestic & General are an award-winning UK market leader in our field, offering warranty and repair services to domestic households. One of our proudest and most successful partnerships is with Sky, and we're delighted to be able to offer you the chance of joining the inbound team!
Our Brighton contact centre is located centrally, just minutes away from shops, restaurants and the beach - perfect for those looking for a career beside the seaside.
About the role
As an inbound Sky agent you will initially go through three weeks of comprehensive training, to provide all the learning, support and development to become an expert on Sky Protect Plus packages and systems. To celebrate our partnership with Sky and to ensure our inbound Sky agents truly are brand experts, you would receive a free Sky TV package yourself!
Dealing with incoming calls from Sky customers, you would be fully trained to:
- Troubleshoot - resolving any minor technical errors for existing customers
- Customer service - deal with customer enquiries, including payment queries and liaising with Sky Repair Agents to book repairs
- Rapport - developing a rapport with each and every caller as well as the contact centre team
- Sales - spotting the right opportunity to pitch Sky Protect Plus packages to the customer
- Computers - seamlessly navigating through a variety of computer based systems
Our agents are on a flexible rota, working 37.5hrs a week between the hours of:
Monday - Sunday: 08.00 - 23.00 (including bank holidays)
Previous contact centre experience is not essential as we believe that if you possess the right strengths, with our support and development, you'll thrive in our inbound sales role.
- Enthusiasm - you will show great energy and a willingness to learn continuously throughout your career with us
- Communication - you will naturally be able to put people at ease and build rapport effortlessly
- Multitasking - adapting to changes quickly and positively, while using a variety of systems to help our customers in an efficient manner
- Team player - you will have a passion for working with others and are naturally positive in that environment
- Drive - motivated by achieving and exceeding sales targets, possessing the drive and resilience to persevere
Salary and Benefits
In return for your commitment, your basic salary will rise from £15,537 to £16,150 after six months' service. Based on the sales targets for the department, we set a realistic on target earnings of around £20,000 per annum, although with our fantastic uncapped commission structure, there is ample opportunity to earn even more!
As well as uncapped commission, our Sales Agents also benefit from:
- 100% off Sky TV packages (can include multiroom, sports channels, film channels and broadband!!)
- 30 days holiday allowance (22 days plus bank holidays)
- Comprehensive, in-house training
- Opportunities for progression
- Regular incentives
- A great city centre location
- Free wifi / tea and coffee / fresh fruit for all employees
- Subsidised massages for all employees
- A friendly and social environment
- A busy sports and social programme
- Great local employee discounts at shops, restaurants, and more
- Pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- Free Employee Product Plan
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which include criminal record checks.
Role ID: K31-7 [Sales Agent, Call Centre & Sales Vacancies, immediate ]
Category ID: 12 Call Centre Roles [ Customer Services, Sales, Inbound Sales]
Client Role: Sales Agent, Call Centre & Sales Vacancies ]