Customer Service Administrator
Pier are looking for an experienced customer service professional with good administration skills. This role is for a fantastic corporate, international company in the central of Brighton. With centrally located, modern offices, an opportunity for progression and a professional and great working environment, this is a great opportunity.
This role is temporary for 3 months with a possibility of being extended or made permanent.
* Account management
* Taking and adjusting orders
* Fielding all enquiries
* Managing requests
* Resolving all issues
* Liaising with suppliers globally
* Processing orders
* Proactively managing own workload
* Building and maintaining professional relationships with customers
* You will have excellent English language skills - spoken and written
* Be highly computer literate
* Ideally be confident using SAP
* Enjoy problem-solving
* Be enthusiastic and personable
* work well within a team as well as individually
* be driven and want to progress through the company
* Able to develop strong professional relationships
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong customer focus who is looking for a varied and involved role. The hours are Monday - Friday, between 8-6 (working 35 hours a week). This is a temporary position but with the aim of being extended, paying £10.50ph.
If your skills suit this role, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Apply for Customer Service Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly