Revenue Support Administrator
An exciting vacancy has come up with this leading Horsham based Financial Services company for a Revenue Support Administrator.
This role would suit someone with an aptitude for Maths and who is a whizz on Excel. You will ideally have some office based work experience and be looking for your first step into Financial Services / Accounts.
You will be offered a salary of between £15,500 - £16,500 along with other great benefits including parking. Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
The main purpose of this role is to process and reconcile commission statements and carry out general office duties as required.
The main duties are:-
- Print daily bank statements
- Create necessary paperwork for Finance Directors approval for cases over 10k
- Process EDI's, SED and manual statements (excluding Mortgage & GI)
- Perform daily commission run
- Index scanned statements
- Scan all provider statements received in post/fax/email etc.
- Record all daily statements received on to statement control
- Bank provider cheques weekly
- Any ad-hoc tasks
The prefect candidate will ideally have the following skills / experience:-
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C+
- Previous office based experience, ideally in processing
- Good working knowledge of MS Office packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Great organisational skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Methodical and process driven
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Apply for Revenue Support Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly