- Your role would include playing a part in preparing the client for their stylist consultation and ensuring each client has refreshments, magazines, gowns and general comfort.
- Ensuring the client is happy, comfortable and knows what is occurring throughout their time in the salon.
- Assisting stylists with client preparation for and during the service being provided, this includes colour removal, blow-dries and neutralising perms as required.
- You would be responsible for supporting part time Saturday assistants to master shampooing and massage techniques.
- You would also be in charge of ensuring the salon is maintained to a high standard throughout the day.
- You would be trained to follow all health and safety guidelines and fire procedures in order to ensure the safety of clients and staff.
We will provide you with additional training and supplement your learning in order to review your progression throughout your apprenticeship.
Apply for Apprentice Hairdresser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly