Reports to: Head of Group HR
Purpose of the Role: To attract, screen, select and assist with on-boarding of qualified and suitable personnel to fill our job openings in order to gain competitive advantage and fuel company’s growth.
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying the overall recruiting strategy; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organisation information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Book, organise equipment and staffing to attend Recruitment Fairs.
- Develop and update job descriptions and person specifications.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Assist managers to complete authority forms, job and person specifications.
- Ensure authority forms are signed off by Director.
- Advertise all vacancies internally through HR System and notice boards.
- Attract applicants by preparing and placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Ensuring all roles are legally and technically compliant and in line with our business strategy.
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Work with HR Assistant to ensure all candidates are appropriately communicated to and co-ordinate interviews with Managers.
- Manage the interviewing process and attend interviews as required by management.
- Recommend interviewing methods to Managers.
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules; organising travel where required.
- Update Panbet Limited website with current vacancies.
- Manage new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
- Manage the new employee on boarding process, DBS, GBG, Reference checks and ensuring they are setup with access and accounts on the first day of employment.
- Improve organisation attractiveness by monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Manage intern program by ensuring all company processes are followed and support HR Assistant and Department Manager with their responsibilities.
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; recommending training. Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practice.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to Head of Group HR.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Promote company’s reputation as “great place to work.”
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Assist Head of Group HR with benchmarking salaries/roles and benefits.
- Build, maintain and review contracts with Recruitment Agencies, negotiating better rates and service levels.
- Assist with recruitment for other Group Offices as directed by the Head of Group HR.
- Fulfilling the recruitment process and to collect appropriate data for employee retention, the HR Recruiter will assist the Head of Group HR in conducting exit interviews.
- Supporting the HR team with their administration and support of employees.
- Escalating issues to Group Head of HR.
- Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by senior management.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Proven recruitment and selection experience.
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Hands on experience of various selection processes, phone interviewing, reference checks etc.
- Familiarity with HR databases and applicant tracking systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Supports Diversity.
- Knowledge of Employment Law around recruitment.
- Results Driven.
- Excellent judgment.
- Customer focussed, with a proactive and results-driven approach.
- Committed to upholding professional standards.
- Flexibility of working hours.
- Positive can-do attitude.
Desirable Skills and Abilities:
- Experience within online gaming industry.
- Creative mind-set.
- Ability to organise assessment centres (in-tray activities, psychometric and Ability tests etc.)
- Qualified Level A&B Psychometric Assessment.
Apply for HR Recruiter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly