Reports to: Head of Sponsorship
Purpose of the Role: Managing the activation of sponsorships within the group’s portfolio to maximise ROI on deals.
- Managing the activation of specific sponsorships within the portfolio.
- Contributing innovative brand activation ideas.
- Leveraging Panbet’s partnerships to help achieve group and department objectives.
- Ensuring that Panbet receives maximum ROI from its partnership investments.
- Working closely with internal departments to manage the distribution of sponsorship assets.
- Helping research new partnership opportunities.
- Assisting with regular projects (videos, activations, email campaigns, competitions).
- Assisting in building and maintaining the relationships between Panbet and its partners on a daily basis.
- Providing regular progress reports and feedback on partnership accounts.
- Co-ordinate staffing schedule in terms of hosting VIPs, media, B2B partners and competition winners.
- Monitoring competitors’ activity and reporting findings.
- Keeping abreast of professional knowledge by maintaining personal networks and studying developments within the industry.
- Participating in training as appropriate to maintain own professional expertise and CPD.
- Escalating issues to the Head of Sponsorship as appropriate.
- Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by senior management.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- At least two years’ experience in sports marketing.
- A thorough knowledge of a wide range of sports, especially football.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the betting industry.
- A sound knowledge of the business of sport.
- Strong numerical skills, with the ability to creatively interpret ROI results.
- A working understanding of social media (particularly Facebook, Twitter and YouTube).
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) with people at all levels of business.
- Attention to detail, especially when proofreading own work.
- Punctuality, reliability and flexibility.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, helping to build a rapport with fans and partners.
Desirable Skills and Abilities:
- Photoshop skills.
- Experience in marketing in the gambling industry.
- Must be flexible and able to work in the evenings and during weekends if required.