CRM Campaign Executive
Reports to: Head of CRM
Purpose of the Role: To assist the Head of CRM and the CRM Team in delivering a fast and efficient CRM operation.
- Working with Country Managers and Senior CRM team members to create an ongoing communications plan for distinct, multi-national territories.
- Configuring and executing all CRM activity for the business, including email, direct mail, SMS marketing and site/mobile messaging.
- Proofing all campaigns and ensuring that quality standards are met.
- Driving forward performance of email marketing in terms of Open Rate, Click Through Rate and ROI, whilst reducing unsubscribed rates.
- Implementing testing from CRM meetings, to develop rich and dynamic content, subject lines and promotional offers.
- Monitoring customer experience across all channels and making changes as required (through support teams), to ensure any sub-optimal items/processes/pages etc. are improved.
- Continually improving creative techniques, performance and output/productivity levels.
- Adhering to CRM communications calendar to ensure that all campaigns are delivered in a timely manner and within pre-approved deadlines.
- Ensuring timely and on target configuration and execution of CRM campaigns.
- Effectively communicating on campaign definitions and builds, revising campaigns on a continuous basis and communicating any changes to the key stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all campaigns are configured according to campaign definitions.
- Ensuring the campaign builds are updated to reflect any changes to our products and key seasonal events.
- Maintaining details of contract strategy, together with key information/data to support revisions/optimisation.
- Maintaining consistent contact with customers and optimising customer journey across products and platforms.
- Co-ordinating between stakeholders to ensure efficient creation and execution of campaigns.
- Driving flexible and creative CRM initiatives, in close alignment to CRM Analyst recommendations.
- Supporting the CS and Product Teams by dealing with player query escalations pertaining to campaign configuration, target audience, suppression criteria, contact rules etc.
- Keeping abreast of professional knowledge by maintaining personal networks and studying developments within the industry, to ensure that Panbet is one-step ahead. Participating in training as appropriate to maintain own professional expertise and CPD.
- Escalating issues to senior CRM team members as appropriate.
- Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by senior management.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 1 year experience in configuring communication across media of email, SMS, Push and Direct Mail.
- Customer focus and commitment to excellent service.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Strong knowledge of HTML coding for emails.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills.
- Good report writing skills.
- Proactive and results driven approach.
- Good organisation and prioritising abilities.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Exceptional creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to learn quickly in a changing environment.
- Confidence and ability to deal with difficult situations.
- An interest and understanding of Sport is essential.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Degree in computer science or equivalent through experience.
- Recent experience in a relevant gaming/betting role (CRM, Communications, Product).
- Strong presentation skills.
- Profound experience of managing stakeholders.
- An conceptual understanding of audience segmentation would be advantageous.
- Some understanding of the Russian language is desirable but not essential.
Apply for CRM Campaign Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly