Commercial Credit Specialist Dutch
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
The position is primarily responsible for superior enhanced Risk services to our commercial cardholders and for the daily execution of collecting overdue payments. To execute these with the highest levels of professionalism & service that maintains the brand whilst protecting shareholder losses. You will be professionally managing proprietary and non-proprietary interfaces and credit system platforms.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Fluent to Native written and spoken Dutch
- Credit/Collections experience is desirable but not essential.
- Previous Call Centre experience desirable.
- Highly assertive
- Able to use negotiation and relationship management skills to provide win-win outcomes.
- Ability to use judgmental decision making to drive customer loyalty and growth for the business.
- High degree of customer communication/sensitivity.
- Understanding financial workings, some knowledge is desirable
- Highly competitive and motivated.
- Ability to deal with difficult situations professionally
- Comfortable managing several proprietary and non-proprietary interfaces and credit system platforms.
- Ability to learn wide variety of technical and business skills
- Ability to “think on your feet”
- Excellent interpersonal skills; communication (verbal & written)
- Good sense for initiative
- Flexible to work in a shift environment.
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).