Personal Training Level 3 Qualification
**BECOME A PERSONAL TRAINER** - TRAINING OPPORTUNITY WITH ALBION IN THE COMMUNITY
Places now available for November 2016.
Course Title: LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATE IN PERSONAL TRAINING
The Level 3 Certificate in Fitness Instructing is suitable for those who wish to prepare to work as a personal trainer. Successful completion will allow access to the Register of Exercise Professionals as a Personal Trainer. The qualification is also suitable for those who already have roles in the exercise and fitness industry but who would benefit from additional training, or those who wish to be on the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs). The units within the qualification would also be appropriate for anyone who wishes to gain further CPD or who has an interest in one of the unit subjects.
Achievement of the Certificate in Personal Training at Level 3 demonstrates that the holder of the qualification has the knowledge, understanding and skills needed to competently undertake a personal training role. This qualification allows for progression to further qualifications.
This qualification specifically aims to:
- Recognise candidates’ understanding of the theory underpinning exercise and health
- Evaluate candidates’ level of interpersonal skills when dealing with clients
- Evaluate candidates’ ability to apply knowledge of fitness instructing to practical situations
- Centre assessed and externally verified
- A diverse range of contexts to choose from
- All units have a level and a credit value assigned and can be achieved independently
- There is the opportunity for both full award and unit certification
As a pre-requisite for enrolment onto this course, the applicant must hold, and be able to provide a copy of their Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing.
Funding eligibility for this course will be discussed at the induction.
For further details or to enrol onto the induction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 878260