Chestnut Tree House, the children’s hospice for Sussex and South East Hampshire, is about to embark on its new five year strategy and celebrate its 15th birthday in 2018.
37.5 hours - 5 days per week
Salary Band £20,820 - £22,410 p.a. dependent on experience.
Based at Chestnut Tree House
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Chestnut Tree House Communications & Marketing Team. You will be responsible and accountable for the charity’s communications, PR and marketing functions for these new developments and will also provide marketing support for our Chestnut Tree House Fundraisers and co-ordinate local media relations.
We are looking for:
- At least 3 years’ proven experience in marketing communications and PR.
- Excellent communications, writing and project management skills, including budget responsibility.
- The ability to act independently, make decisions and build relationships.
- Specialist knowledge of content management systems, email marketing and social media.
A driving licence and access to a car is essential for this post.
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Janet Parsons, Head of Communications on 01903 706319.
Closing date: 11 November 2016
Interview date: 16 November 2016
If you have the passion and drive to succeed in this role, please visit www.stbh.org.uk to download an application pack or contact HR on 01903 706318.
More searches like this
- Marketing & PR Project Management Permanent Full Time jobs in Arundel
- Advertising Project Management Permanent Full Time jobs in Arundel
- Communications Project Management Permanent Full Time jobs in Arundel
- Digital Marketing Project Management Permanent Full Time jobs in Arundel
- Events & Entertainment Project Management Permanent Full Time jobs in Arundel