Customer Care Professional – Germany & Austria - Global Merchant
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
You won’t just help customers. You’ll help YOUR customers. Every one of our Customer Care Professionals represents the American Express Brand. They take their work personally because they’re more than a friendly voice on the phone, they’re problem solvers and relationship builders. And the people you’ll work with, and the customers you’ll care for, value your passion and unique personality as much as we do. You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected. It’s impossible to list everything you’ll do here because every customer is different. But a few things are clear, you’ll:
- Respond quickly and accurately to merchant customer questions and issues via phone
- Offer merchant customers unique solutions
- Find new ways to offer merchant customers a better experience
- Suggest new ways to improve processes and customer care
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Do you have what takes to build a career here? Previous experience is not important to us, what is important is that candidates applying for the role can demonstrate:
- Native German speaker or mother tongue standard
- Ability to service in English is desirable but not essential
- That they are target driven and take accountability for their work, and are ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment
- That they are confident and energetic in their approach
- They are motivated and committed to serve customers
- Have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Are reliable, and their team members can count upon them
Why American Express Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).