Travel & Lifestyle Consultant - Nights - January Start
You won’t just help your customers see the world,
You’ll help them truly experience it.
Imagine a more meaningful career in the premium travel and lifestyle sector with a leading brand. At American Express, we pride ourselves on delivering a flawless service, as well as providing a unique and exclusive experience for our Platinum and Centurion cardholders. We believe a career should be the pursuit of what you love, a way of making things better in the world around you and the foundation for a successful future.
You’ll delight your customers with unforgettable and unexpected experiences.
We are currently seeking Nights Travel and Lifestyle Consultants to join our expanding Travel and Lifestyle Services team in our Brighton service centre. If you have exceptional customer service skills, take great pride in your work and enjoy going above and beyond to surpass expectations, then this role could be for you.
You take the burden out of our card members lives by planning and scheduling trips that weren’t thought possible. You craft extraordinary experiences and ensure clients reach special events while time is running out. You possess a wealth of knowledge that’s full of choices, options and plans. No matter what you do, you ensure our customers receive VIP treatment throughout their journey by:
- Providing expert advice
- Making personalised recommendations and bookings
- Staying up to date and knowledgeable about industry trends
- Creating innovative ways to resolve customer issues
- Cross-selling relevant products and services
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Do you have what it takes to build your career here?
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Your customer interaction will mainly be on the phone but strong written skills are also very important
- Strong appreciation for travel, tourism, lifestyle and luxury products
- Customer relationship building skills
- Sales skills / ability to cross sell relevant services
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to identify and resolve unique customer requests
- The ability to adapt to an ever changing environment and being resilient
- Must have a ‘can-do attitude’, curiosity and a healthy competitiveness
- As you will be working nights, the ability to work under minimal supervision is a must
Our Nights Consultants are working in a 24/7 service centre environment on a 39 hours per week rota. If you know what it takes to provide a true ‘luxury’ experience, then this role is for you.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).