HR Advisor - Fixed term contract
Domestic and General are the UK market leaders in warranty and repair services, with a presence in 15 countries our aim is to take the worry out of breakdowns for our growing customer base of 16 million worldwide.
We currently have a requirement in our Brighton office for HR support, during a peak period of activity, in our busy city centre office.
This is a crucial role in supporting our talent, providing guidance and support across varying Employee Relations matters and coaching our Managers to help empower them to lead meetings in line with internal policies and procedures.
This role sits in our delivery hub, which compromises of three Employee Relations specialists and an HR Assistant reporting into the Senior HRBP who leads this area.
So, what are we looking for?
- The ideal candidate should be skilled in managing a high volume case load varying from conduct to dismissal with an understanding of the challenges of a fast paced, commercial environment. (Retail, Leisure, Contact Centres preferred)
- This team does have admin support but we would expect this successful candidate to be comfortable to support admin with reference to employee relation matters.
- An understanding of working in an FCA environment is also advantageous.
In return we offer:
- 22 days holiday allowance, plus bank holidays
- Free life assurance
- Pension scheme
- 50% employee discount on domestic appliance warranty protection
- Great local employee discounts at shops, restaurants and gyms
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please don't delay in applying! We would love to hear from you!
Great People, Great Service
Domestic and General Group is the UK's leading provider of warranty protection for domestic appliances. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which include criminal record checks. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.