Hours: Mon-Fri 37.5 hours
My client is looking for a bright and dynamic HR administrator to join their busy and friendly HR team based out of their head office in Portslade.
* Processing personnel files and making sure all the files are up to date
* Updating and amending contract changes
* Co-ordinate appointment process for successful applicants
* Preparing appointment letters and new starter paperwork
* Process leavers paperwork
* Updating the payroll log accurately
* Respond to reference request
* Provide advice when required
* Maintain a good working relationship with staff members
* Providing weekly reports
The right candidate will have a genuine interest in working within HR and have a proven administration background. You will have great attention to detail and thrive in a busy working environment.
For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.