HR Systems Advisor
A high-calibre, HRIS analyst/advisor is required by a global professional services firm with a complex HRIS portfolio of 20+ software applications. We need an experienced Analyst with the capability to perform hands-on HRIS Analysis duties including acting as an escalation point on Systems support queries, business facing project duties and act as an internal point of contact for general system and process queries and HR MI reporting.
The role will provide an opportunity for an experienced HRIS analyst to step up into a leadership role, reporting to the Head of HRIS for this well established, highly regarded organisation.
HR Systems / HRIS Advisor - Required Profile:
- HRIS / HR Systems experience
- Excellent communication skills - able to establish credibility with junior and more senior stakeholders alike
- Experience across support, reporting, training and implementation
- Able to learn new systems quickly and operate effectively across a diverse HRIS landscape of 20+ applications
- OpenHR experience is an advantage, though not essential
In return for your HR Systems knowledge and capability to share your experience by mentoring less experienced team members you will receive a competitive salary and an excellent platform in a nationwide firm, gaining exposure to senior stakeholders involved in cutting edge HR Systems activities.
For more details of this role, forward your CV for immediate consideration or contact Luke Thacker on 01273 855012
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.