Team Manager £30k - Central Brighton
An established and fast growing online retail and design company based in the heart of the Brighton Lanes is looking for a vibrant, friendly and designed focused individual to manage a small team of Account Managers.
This is a brand new role and fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial and progressive company. Your will have the opportunity to really make a difference as the company plans to diversify into new and exciting markets.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Supervising, training, inspiring and motivating the office team
* Providing/Collating information from sales team for continual improvement of processes.
* Conducting meetings and quarterly appraisals
* Delegate sales leads
* Recruitment of staff and conducting interviews
You will need:
* A superb business acumen and the willingness to go above and beyond to deliver company objectives
* Impeccable attention to detail
* Effectiveness in liaising with customers and building long-lasting relationships
* The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in people management and the ability to successfully lead a closely-knit team.
How to apply:
If you have the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions please contact Richard Hodges at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Permanent General Management Healthcare jobs in Brighton
- Full Time Permanent General Management Management jobs in Brighton
- Full Time Permanent General Management Marketing & PR jobs in Brighton
- Full Time Permanent General Management Print jobs in Brighton
- Full Time Permanent General Management Media jobs in Brighton