Apprentice Business Administrator
- Full Time
To provide a business administration service to the whole Burgess Hill site.
- First Line telephone answering in the office.
- Attend to all visitors to the office.
- Undertake photocopying, faxing and scanning of documents as requested.
- Undertake postal and courier related tasks.
- Undertake filing as necessary.
- Learn and support on Purchase Order Processing activities.
- Coordinate ordering of Stationery and Office consumables.
- Assist with travel arrangements as and when necessary.
- Working with Sales to produce variation orders
- Assisting with supply chain management.
- Assisting with planning activities.
- Assisting with processing projects
- Acting as assistant project manager
- Any other reasonable tasks deemed necessary by the management from time to time.
Apply for Apprentice Business Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly