Apprentice Receptionist Administrator in Hove
This is an exciting opportunity to achieve a business administration apprenticeship qualification whilst working within a busy GP Surgery in Hove, Sussex.
Sackville Medical Centre is in the process of merging with Central Hove Surgery with an expected completion date of April 2017. The new surgery will be called Trinity Medical Centre and will be located 1 Goldstone Villas, Hove, BN3 3AT.
The successful candidate will be required to work in the current sites of Sackville Road BN3 3FF and Ventnor Villas BN3 3DD before moving to the new surgery when it opens.
Every GP surgery needs a strong team of administrators with a broad range of skills who work together to support clinicians to provide the best possible service and experience for patients.
Duties will include those below, with a focus on IT/systems:
- Basic “back room” administrative duties:
- Efficient and accurate word-processing
- Maintaining and updating database
- Telephone calls
- Liaison with third parties
- Specific system responsibilities:
- Familiarity with clinical system
- Establish knowledge of hardware and specialist software
- Quality control of patient information
- Monitoring of website content
- Patient call system
- Text message reminders
- Telephone system messages
- Ensuring confidentiality is maintained at all times
Level 2/3 City & Guilds Diploma in Business and Administration
Level 1/2 Functional Skills in Maths, English, and ICT
Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Employee Rights and Responsibilities
20 Sackville Road
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 06 Mar 2017