Apprentice Office Assistant in Hove
- Answering the phones and provide information to callers.
- Deal with queries from the public and staff and relaying messages.
- Good customer care skills in order to work with the public.
- Data entry, good IT skills, including use of Microsoft Office, the Internet, email etc. and the willingness to learn more.
- Processing data for new employers.
- Completing weekly audits.
- Provide general administrative support and to learn all the administration tasks.
- Data recording.
- Filing and achieving.
- Develop effective working relationships with other employees.
- Participate in the development of company policies.
- Help minimise legal risk.
- Assist to help the company maintain compliance.
- Work in a cost effective manner.
- Systematically solve day to day problems as they arise.
Coastal Homecare (Hove) Limited
314-316 Portland Road
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 Feb 2017