Apprentice Office Assistant in Hove
- Answering the phones and provide information to callers.
- Deal with queries from the public and staff and relaying messages.
- Good customer care skills in order to work with the public.
- Data entry, good IT skills, including use of Microsoft Office, the Internet, email etc. and the willingness to learn more.
- Processing data for new employers.
- Completing weekly audits.
- Provide general administrative support and to learn all the administration tasks.
- Data recording.
- Filing and achieving.
- Develop effective working relationships with other employees.
- Participate in the development of company policies.
- Help minimise legal risk.
- Assist to help the company maintain compliance.
- Work in a cost effective manner.
- Systematically solve day to day problems as they arise.
Coastal Homecare (Hove) Limited
314-316 Portland Road
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.