CRM Executive-Russian Speaking
Purpose of the Role: To assist the CRM Manager and the CRM Team in delivering a fast and efficient CRM operation.
· Working with Russian Country Managers and Senior CRM team members to create an ongoing communications plan for distinct, multi-national territories.
· Configuring and executing all CRM activity for the business, including email, direct mail, SMS marketing and site/mobile messaging.
· Proofing all campaigns and ensuring that quality standards are met.
· Driving forward performance of email marketing in terms of Open Rate, Click Through Rate and ROI, whilst reducing unsubscribed rates.
· Implementing testing from CRM meetings, to develop rich and dynamic content, subject lines and promotional offers.
· Monitoring customer experience across all channels and making changes as required (through support teams), to ensure any sub-optimal items/processes/pages etc. are improved.
· Continually improving creative techniques, performance and output/productivity levels.
· Adhering to CRM communications calendar to ensure that all campaigns are delivered in a timely manner and within pre-approved deadlines.
· Ensuring timely and on target configuration and execution of CRM campaigns.
· Effectively communicating on campaign definitions and builds, revising campaigns on a continuous basis and communicating any changes to the key stakeholders.
· Ensuring that all campaigns are configured according to campaign definitions.
· Ensuring the campaign builds are updated to reflect any changes to our products and key seasonal events.
· Maintaining details of contract strategy, together with key information/data to support revisions/optimisation.
· Maintaining consistent contact with customers and optimising customer journey across products and platforms.
· Co-ordinating between stakeholders to ensure efficient creation and execution of campaigns.
· Driving flexible and creative CRM initiatives, in close alignment to CRM Analyst recommendations.
· Supporting the CS and Product Teams by dealing with player query escalations pertaining to campaign configuration, target audience, suppression criteria, contact rules etc.
· Keeping abreast of professional knowledge by maintaining personal networks and studying developments within the industry, to ensure that Panserve is one-step ahead. Participating in training as appropriate to maintain own professional expertise and CPD.
· Escalating issues to Senior CRM Team members as appropriate.
· Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by senior management.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 1 year experience in configuring communication across media of email, SMS, Push and Direct Mail.
- Customer focus and commitment to excellent service.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
· Native Russian with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
· Excellent numeracy and analytical skills.
· Good report writing skills.
· Proactive and results driven approach.
· Good organisation and prioritising abilities.
· Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
· Exceptional creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to learn quickly in a changing environment.
- Confidence and ability to deal with difficult situations.
- An interest and understanding of Sport is essential.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
· Degree in computer science or equivalent through experience.
· Recent experience in a relevant gaming/betting role (CRM, Communications, Product).
- Strong presentation skills.
- Profound experience of managing stakeholders.
- Conceptual understanding of audience segmentation would be advantageous.
· Strong knowledge of HTML coding for emails.