Customer Service Executive – Contact Centre : B&CE
Customer Service Executive – Contact Centre
Salary: £18,000 / Permanent Full Time
Are you an experienced Customer Service Executive looking for a rewarding career in a thriving organisation where people come first?
B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people’s needs, and that’s how we’ve run our business ever since.
We provide simple, good value products and services and our first class support and customer service has won awards.
You will be reporting into the Contact Centre Team Leader and working within our award winning contact centre, dealing with inbound calls from our members and answering email queries.
Key responsibilities for this role:
Reporting to the Team Leader, you’ll be responsible for:
- Delivering excellent customer service and technical support over the telephone handling inbound calls regarding a range of products and processes.
- To attempt where possible to deal with members in first instance to a final and satisfactory outcome to reduce call backs (First call Resolution).
- Build and maintain member’s trust and confidence to maximise, member, advisor, and third party satisfaction.
- Answer any customer service query transferring calls to the correct team when needed.
- Identify and escalate customer complaints offering excellent customer service.
- Support and promote B&CE and The People’s Pension.
If you're right for this role
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- Proven experience working in a high call volume environment
- Previous customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communicational skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Relationship building skills
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.