Senior Care Assistant - 18 Hours pw
Senior Care Assistant
Salary: £8.55 / hour
We are looking to recruit Senior Care Assistants to deliver excellent residential care at Sussex Healthcare.
Day to day tasks of the Care Assistant:
- Assist service users
- Help service users with mobility problems and other physical disabilities Assist in induction of new staff.
- Ensure reports are completed and attend any review meetings.
Benefits of the Care Assistant:
- £8.55/ hour
- 50p more per hour for weekends and double pay for bank holidayPension
- Paid breaks
- Free staff bus, subsidiary meals and uniform
- Reduced rate accommodation
- In house Training, academy offering various courses, Mentoring scheme
- Exceptional career progression within the company, Refer friend bonuses
- Plus, many more!
Requirements for the Senior Care Assistant role:
- A warm and friendly disposition
- Good communication skills, able to put others at ease
- Reliable and punctual
Winners of the West Sussex Care Accolades 'Employer of the year' award 2016!
We believe that the great service we provide is all down to the great people we employ and we strongly believe in investing in people to fulfil their potential. Education and training are a key part of our quality strategy.
Are you passionate about providing excellence??
Are you looking to join an award winning company……Join us at Sussex Healthcare!!