My client is looking for a new member of staff due to assist with the management and maintenance of health and safety requirements across the business.
This role will be supporting The team by looking at procedures and systems to ensure all staff are complying with legislation.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
* To assist the department with all quality and health and safety related activities
* Respond to all customer quality questionnaires
* Assist with maintaining the quality and effectiveness of the database information
* Produce monthly reports
* Assist with the approval process of suppliers and sub-contractors
* Look at KPI data for the Management team to discuss
* Managing first aid supplies
I am really looking for someone who has previous experience working in an administrative role within an office environment. You need to have good analytical and problem-solving abilities and able to prioritise to meet deadlines.
Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint is highly important.
If you are interested in learning more about his role, please call Katie or Charlotte on 01273 8741054 or apply on line
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.