Veterinary Reception Manager
Veterinary Reception Manager
Pier are assisting a busy and successful veterinary practice in their search for a Reception Manager. This position has become available due to expansion and promotion and we are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and reliable candidate. You will mostly be based in one site but will occasionally have to work in the second site, also based in Brighton.
This is an exciting time for this practice, as they are expanding due to their success. They offer free parking and are located close to public transport and local cafes, restaurants and shops, have an excellent reputation and are very service-focused. This is a busy working environment and you will need to enjoy working at a fast-pace and be passionate about the well fair of animals!
- Managing and motivating the Reception team
- Providing an exceptional level of service
- Developing strong professional relationships with clients
- Up-holding the practices reputation and values
- Recruitment within Reception team
- Responsible for the Learning & Development and managing performance of the Reception team
- Rotas and dealing with sickness & absence of team
- General reception duties such as operating a busy switchboard and booking appointments
- Travelling between two Brighton-based sites
- Have experience of managing a team and providing exceptional customer service
- Ideally you will have worked as a Reception manager previously
- Be passionate about animals!
- Be personable, friendly and approachable
- Have strong communication skills on a face-to-face basis, as well as over the phone and in writing
- Enjoy providing a high level of service
- Work well within a busy environment
- Remain calm under pressure
- Have managed a team previously
- Experience of working within a Veterinary practice and of Practice Management or computerised rota systems would be beneficial but not essential
- Sickness provision
- Staff discounts
- Strong training & development within role
- Working within a well-known practice with excellent reputation
You will be working 37.5 hours a week, generally within standard office hours but with occasional evenings and weekends on a rota basis.
This position is paying between £22,000 - £24,000 dependent on experience. If you are interested and have the correct experience, apply online!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.