My client is an expanding organisation who are now supplying their products to some of the large retail groups.
Until recently the company only sold products on-line and through an existing retailer but they now have a few retails shops of their own.
These are exciting and changing times and with this new role is required for a Finance Manager. As Finance Manager, you will report into the Managing Director / Owner and will be responsible for the overall company budgets, management accounts, financial accounts and assist with the business planning and forecasting activity.
As Finance Manager, you will have solid experience working in a similar role, meeting tight deadlines and managing a small finance team. You will have good interpersonal skills to be able to negotiate and influence along with liaising with the company directors. It is preferred that you are at least fully AAT qualified or part qualified with ACCA or CIMA.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
* Liaising with Senior Management and Department Managers to discuss budgets, income and expenditure.
* Preparing Monthly Management Accounts and Year End Accounts
* Managing all Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Payroll duties for the Organisation.
* Assist the Managing Director to prepare the annual expenditure budget
* Overseeing financial accounts
* Set up and manage a purchase order system
* Monitor expenditure against budgets at specified intervals
Key skills for this role include:
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Confident in working with excel
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call Charlotte / Katie on 01273 874154
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.