Community Support Worker
An amazing opportunity has arisen with Chailey Heritage Pathways.
As a Community Support Worker the role involves working closely with children and young people with a range of physical and/or learning disabilities.
You must be enthusiastic and have the ability to adapt to different environments and situations. The role is varied and will include assisting with personal care, meal support, accessing the local community to appointments or social activities.
We are looking for people to work the following:
Monday to Friday 37.5hrs between 7.30am and 9pm.
We are also looking for part time and/or bank workers for various shifts and weekends.
You will be paid a very competitive salary and the job role also comes with excellent employee benefits.
Due to the nature of the role you need to be a car driver.
Areas covered: East and Mid Sussex
Why Join Pathways?
- Competitive rates of pay, Starting salary of £17,848 rising to £18,880 following successful completion of probation
- Excellent training opportunities designed to develop your skill sets to continually meet the needs of our complex service users
- Opportunity to study towards a recognised qualification
- Exciting career progression opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- Cycle to work scheme
- Child care voucher scheme
Chailey Heritage Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults; as such an enhanced DBS disclosure is required.
Chailey Heritage Foundation is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion for all its young people and staff.