Part Time Equipment Coordinator
Are you looking for a part time position that offers an administration role with variety?
Chailey Heritage Foundation are currently recruiting for a Part Time Equipment Coordinator.
Chailey Heritage Foundation is a pioneering charity providing education, care and transition services for children and young people with complex physical disabilities and health needs.
We have a wide range of specialist equipment available on site to ensure our young people have every opportunity to gain independence by reaching their full potential. In this exciting new role as Equipment Coordinator you will be responsible for ensuring that our children and young people have the equipment they need for daily living and leisure.
The role is based on site at Chailey Heritage Foundation on a part time basis, working 15 hours each week.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Liaise closely with various departments on the purchase of various equipment
- Working with Senior Managers to research relevant equipment for new placements to the Foundation
- Maintaining accurate records of equipment in use, identifying equipment that is damaged or no longer necessary
- Manage a small budget for the purchase of stock equipment
- Seek competitive quotes to ensure best value for money at all times
- Undertake a variety of administrative tasks to support the role and the estates team as and when required
Above all else we are looking for those with the following skills or experience;
- Proven experience working within an administrative role
- Experience of using ordering and invoicing systems
- Procurement experience and securing good value for money
- Experience using and creating Excel spreadsheets
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
You will be joining a fantastic team of dedicated staff, which in return will offer a competitive salary of £19,501 to £20,739 pro rata and depending on experience
Closing date for applications is Monday 25th September 2017.
Chailey Heritage Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults; as such an enhanced DBS disclosure is required.
Chailey Heritage Foundation is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion for all its young people and staff.