We are recruiting for an Activities Coordinator to join our dedicated team of staff.
Working 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Salary: £17,786 to £18,815
We know how important it is for young adults, whatever their abilities, to explore their capabilities and pave a way forward for the future. Our emphasis therefore is on living and learning, and optimising the power of potential – be it small steps or gigantic leaps!
To help achieve this we are recruiting for an Activities Coordinator who will be responsible for ensuring that our young adults have a range of stimulating and enjoyable activities and events.
Above all else we are looking for those with the following;
- Experience planning and organising enjoyable trips, events and activities
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Previous experience working with young adults with disabilities
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- CHF Group Pension
- Competitive annual leave entitlements
- Onsite parking, cafe and swimming facilities
By joining us you can make a positive difference to children and young adults with complex disabilities.
Closing date for applications is 12 Noon on Wednesday 27th September 2017.
Chailey Heritage Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults; as such an enhanced DBS disclosure is required.
Chailey Heritage Foundation is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion for all its young people and staff.