Marketing Executive D2C in Brighton
Purpose of the role:
OneFamily is a customer-owned business that puts its customers first. Working with the Marketing and the Commercial teams, you will be responsible for the delivery and measurement of integrated sales and marketing campaigns for the direct to consumer audience. You will be an excellent communicator with experience of delivering integrated campaigns that maximise sales and revenue. You will be a strong planner and have a commercial outlook, and you’ll always keep the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- To deliver the integrated marketing and communications plan ensuring that it is designed to deliver against its sales and financial objectives
- To implement campaigns and communication activities within agreed timescales and budgets across all media types; make web copy changes as appropriate via the relevant CMS (content management system).
- Collate, report and analyse campaign performance / other management information against agreed KPIs and make recommendations for performance improvements across all media types
- Collate, report and analyse product, market and customer insight to support the development of marketing plans where such information already exists
- Work with key stakeholders across the business to maximise all marketing and sales activities/opportunities; suggest alternative strategies where these are not effective
- Support the wider Marketing Department by working cross functionally and making recommendations to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of campaigns, processes and procedures
- Monitoring and analysing key information (such as campaign performance/market research and customer behaviours) to understand activity performance. To leverage competitor behaviour and the external environment to inform and shape the plan.
Skills, knowledge & experience:
- At least 2 years or more proven skills in a marketing role, successfully managing on and offline campaigns
- Solid understanding of marketing principles, strategy and best practise
- Outstanding communication skills
- Results oriented
- Drive and proactivity – looking forward and taking early corrective actions, when required
- Ability to work within the requirements of a regulated financial environment
- Deadline driven – working to schedule and budget
- In depth knowledge of relevant products and market
- Ability to write compelling briefs
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to distil and interpret results
- Good understanding of the key customer metrics
To apply for any of the roles, simply send us an email attaching your CV and telling us a little about yourself.