Customer Care Professional - Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian or Danish Speaking
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
The GNA Servicing Customer Care Professional will work across a high performing team servicing business functions for the Nordic market. This team is responsible for working cases and inquiries relating mainly to individual corporate client accounts.
Assuring the highest standard of quality, customer service and relationship care at all times is crucial in every case and interaction, whether it is with an internal or external customer.
The candidate will have the exciting opportunity to be multi skilled across functions, and duties may vary daily dependent on the resource and volumes of work on each function.
- Performing all required compliance checks on new customers according to specific country laws
- Processing all new and existing Corporate accounts set up for new customers for the Nordic markets.
- Reviewing, underwriting and determining that the applications are valid and correctly processed before capturing the new accounts. Eye for detail is key due to the amount of information that is provided on the applications.
- Quality checking the captured accounts to ensure the correct information has been captured and ensuring the customers has passed the AML/KYC requirements and that we retain all required documentation correctly.
- Communicating with internal and external customers regarding the case status and ensuring all parties are updated of the progression of the set up timely.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Must be fluent in English plus Swedish, Finnish, Danish or Norwegian
- Customer service experience
- Attention to detail is essential
- Listening skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Team player
- Able to work on own initiative and drive team results
- Systems knowledge of CAPS, CLIC, CARE will be an advantage
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time