Care Coordinator - Martlets Care Agency
Exciting Opportunity – Care Coordinator
Martlets Care Agency
Are you reliable, self-motivated and passionate about working for a service which delivers great care in our community?
We are looking to recruit a Care Coordinator who is committed to the delivery of quality care to join our small friendly team. The successful candidate will be able to communicate professionally with clients and care staff to ensure the smooth running of the office. An ability to work under pressure in a supportive and calm manner, together with excellent organisational and communication skills, are vital for this important role in our company.
Martlets Care has a strong reputation for providing high quality care services to clients living independently in their own homes within the community of Brighton and Hove. As a social enterprise all our profits go to the Martlets Hospice.
Main duties will include:
- Provide the first point of contact for all clients; staff and their relatives/carers
- Work within the Care Coordination team to efficiently care match clients calls - making sure care assistants are appropriately allocated to clients so that care is delivered on time, safely and in line with clients wishes (as agreed in their care and support plan)
- Accept, allocate and process new referrals for care and support promptly
- Work within the coordination team to manage carer schedules & carer concerns
- Motivating, supporting and engaging within the office team
- Take part in the out of hours emergency on-call rota, when required
- Compliance with all CQC requirements
Key skills required:
- Willing to work as an effective member of the Martlets Care team
- Excellent professional telephone manner
- Experience of Staffplan, or a care planning database, preferred
- Ability to prioritise and to establish priorities
- Good IT skills (Office, Word, Excel)
- Excellent organisational, communication and administration skills
- An understanding of compliance and quality requirements
Hours, Salary and Benefits:
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- £16,586 - £18,767 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Company pension with matched contributions, cashback health scheme, generous annual leave, subsidised restaurant, professional development opportunities.
Closing Date: 6th October 2017 Interviews Date: Friday 13th October 2017
How to apply:
For more information about this vacancy, or if you need any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process, please contact People Services Team on 01273 718788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.