Business Administration Apprenticeship
S.B Lets pride themselves on a proactive approach to lettings and their ability to provide clients with a quick and efficient personal service. The market is competitive so they need someone that is highly energetic and willing to go the extra step to get the job done.
Are you a confident self starter with a 'can do' attitude? Does the idea of being challenged at work inspire you?
S.B Lets are a fast growing letting company and are looking for a confident individual to join their dynamic team in Hove.
Key Responsibilities will include:-
- Conducting viewings and letting properties
- Managing and maintaining an accurate applicant database
- Providing applicants and landlords with regular feedback
- Facilitating a let through to move in
- Assisting with business generation
- Being proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to seek and retain business.
Our dynamic Lettings Negotiators are the face of the business and assist the Branch Manager in developing and growing the business.
A company car will be provided.
- Full UK driving license.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A strong customer focus.
- Desire to meet and exceed targets.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills.
- Excellent organisational and prioritization skills.
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach.
- Self-motivation with a can do attitude.
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team.
- Minimum GCSE Grade C in English and Maths or equivalent.