CMS Administrator – Strings and Things Ltd
DESCRIPTION OF VACANCY
We are a proud distributor to the music trade, working with global musical instrument brands including Ernie Ball, Hercules and Mooer. We require a full time CMS Administrator at our office in Shoreham-by-Sea to maintain our Content Management System and help deliver a seamless experience from product purchasing through to reporting and data analysis.
We have recently undergone a restructure where this new role has been created to support our business at every level. Therefore being multi skilled and able to quickly switch from one task to another is a must, while being diligent and delivering against some tough deadlines.
Ideally you should have experience of NAV Microsoft Dynamics and will be ultimately responsible for product scheduling and asset management for our Internal teams (sales, marketing warehouse, finance) as well as external customers.
We’re growing and developing all the time, looking to implement a new SANA e-commerce platform which you will also play the key role in maintaining and ensuring our customers experience is the best in the market.
You will work alongside our small Media team with additional duties including Website CMS development management for some of our Music brands and also ‘light’ creative/design duties.
If organisation is your thing. This is the job for you!
This position is a permanent role with a three month trial period.
- Working with ‘buyers’ within the organisation and setting up products within our system
- Inventory management
- B2B system administration
- Formatting all product information to a company standard and ensuring 100% accuracy
- Maintaining CMS records
- Ad-Hoc administration
KEY SKILLS & QUALITIES
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (or similar Enterprise Resource Planning software)
- Experience of SANA Commerce (or similar e-commerce software)
- Strong IT skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to analyse data
- Strong Microsoft office skills – namely Excel and spreadsheet management is a must (Vlook up and Pivot Tables for example)
- Intermediate web related skills – HTML/CSS/JQuery/Dreamweaver
- Basic to intermediate Adobe CC Creative Suite skills (Photoshop & Indesign)
Interviews early November 2017
More searches like this
- Arts & Heritage Marketing Permanent Full Time jobs in Shoreham-By-Sea
- Music Marketing Permanent Full Time jobs in Shoreham-By-Sea
- Business Marketing Permanent Full Time jobs in Shoreham-By-Sea
- Marketing & PR Marketing Permanent Full Time jobs in Shoreham-By-Sea
- B2B Marketing Permanent Full Time jobs in Shoreham-By-Sea