Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship, Intermediate
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to undertake an Administration apprenticeship in a very successful Heating and Plumbing business. The company specialises in all aspects of Plumbing and Heating and various other associated installations and repairs. The role is extremely varied.
The purpose of the role is to assist with general office duties.
Some of the key tasks will include:
- Data input Telephone calls (answering and booking in jobs)
- Dealing direct with the public and also dealing with existing and potential customers
Working week Monday-Friday, 9-5pm Total hours per week: 37.5 Weekly wage £135.00
The essential skills for the role include:
- Knowledge of computers and Microsoft programmes
- English fluency (both spoken and written)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good level of communication
The essential personal qualities for the role include:
- Well presented, good manners, punctual and motivated.
- Needs to be able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Need to use initiative.
- Loyalty and discretion.
It is essential to have a minimum of five GCSEs, at grade C or above, or equivalent.
Future prospects Many opportunities for promotion within company for the right person and future training available particularly to Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3).