An opportunity has arisen for a passionate Cleaner, with a keen eye for detail to join Shoreham Port. This person will be tasked with a schedule of cleaning duties that will stretch across the ports vast estate, including a range of facilities and office spaces.
Main duties, tasks and responsibilities
- This person will be required to thoroughly clean the toilet facilities across the port and in the properties owned and managed by Shoreham Port.
- This person will also be required to efficiently clean various Port office space, including kitchen area’s and any other general work space, that requires attention, as per the job description.
- This person will be required to report any health and safety observations, as well as any property maintenance observations.
- This person will be required to inform the Waste Operative of any required cleaning supplies/sanitary products.
- This person will be required to distribute and maintain supplies of products, including toilet rolls, soap and monitor the performance of initial washroom solutions.
- As and when required, this person will be required to clean for change of tenancies and provide any other support to the Property Department, as per their request.
- Contribution to the maintenance of a positive public image of the Port, will also be expected.
- Attention to detail
- Awareness of COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health).
- Adaptable and flexible in references to required tasks.
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- Strong work ethic.
Other Desirable Skills
- Driving Licence
What you’ll get from us
- A competitive salary
- Exceptional defined benefit pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Funded training in a supportive
Please Note: Staff are subject to a full medical and drug and alcohol testing.
All successful candidates must comply.
The closing date is the 10th of November 2017;
with interviews commencing on 23rd and 24th of November 2017.
More searches like this
- Construction Quality Management Permanent Full Time jobs in Shoreham-By-Sea
- Cleaning Quality Management Permanent Full Time jobs in Shoreham-By-Sea
- Hospitality & Catering Quality Management Permanent Full Time jobs in Shoreham-By-Sea
- Cleaner Quality Management Permanent Full Time jobs in Shoreham-By-Sea