Membership Services Advisor - Night Shift
Are you a pet-loving, ambitious individual looking for a new and exciting challenge in one of the fastest-growing businesses in Brighton? TrustedHousesitters is hiring and we need you to join our dynamic Membership Services Team.
TrustedHousesitters is an award-winning, subscription based business that is revolutionising the way people travel and we’re looking for talent to help us build it. Our online marketplace; TrustedHousesitters.com allows home and pet owners to easily connect with trusted and verified sitters who pet sit for free in exchange for a place to stay.
TrustedHousesitters gives owners the freedom to travel with complete peace of mind, knowing that their pets are cared for by a loving sitter whilst they’re away. Sitters are able to stay for free, in amazing locations all over the world whilst enjoying the companionship of pets.
We’re cited by the world’s media as providing the market-leading pet care solution and enabling a new trend in travel. We’ve won Richard Branson’s Virgin Media #VOOM Great Award 2016, Best Digital Business in Brighton 2015 at the Tech Cities Awards, Website of the Year 2015 in the Good Web Guide Awards and a nomination for a prestigious Webby Award, to name just a few.
At the heart of the Sharing Economy, TrustedHousesitters offers a win-win for members and their pets. We’re all about the passion for what we do and love the fact that we’re genuinely enriching lives, connecting real and caring people together for mutual benefit.
If you want to join our team, working as our Membership Services Advisor, send us your CV. We might be looking for you!
Our team of Membership Service Advisors are enthusiastic brand ambassadors! They are the front-line of support for our community, providing pet owners and sitters with world-class customer care via email, phone and live chat.
They are responsible for ensuring exceptional member experiences at every touchpoint. As the ‘’face of TrustedHousesitters’’ you will play an important role in sharing our passion.
You will be the first point of contact for both existing members and new membership sales. Reporting to the Membership Services Team Leader you’ll help to attract, acquire, retain and inspire even more valued members to join our community.
By using your natural ability to engage with customers you will promote our membership, the benefits of joining along with our key brand messages. You will be a customer service champion, taking pride in creating and delivering great experiences.
We’re looking for a special type of someone. Someone considerate, smart, talented and able to go above and beyond! If that’s you, let’s talk.
As we’re a 24/7 global business, this role this role is for the night shift, 4 days on 10h shifts with 3 days off.
Skills and Experience
- Delight members by consistently providing world-class customer care to our pet loving community, always striving to exceed expectations
- Communicating with members via phone, email and live chat on a daily basis to help them with their enquiries
- Building and enhancing meaningful relationships with members to increase member engagement, usage and member success
- Working with leads and prospect members through targeted outreach to convert and welcome new members into our community
- Nurture warm leads and help new members find success by providing them with an outstanding concierge service
- Share feedback about member experiences and overall suggestions for improvements with the Team Leader
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding Customer Care performance metrics
- Experience of working in a fast-paced customer service or sales environment, ideally as a night shift worker
- Must be able to demonstrate exemplary customer service skills and have the willingness to learn new skills
- You find opportunities to go over and above what is expected of you and are comfortable and experiences working in a soft-sell environment
- Genuine passion for providing the highest level of customer service
- You’re confident on the phone with awesome communication skills and a natural ability to build rapport with our community of pet lovers.
- You have an empathetic and approachable nature, you’re a people person with a natural enthusiasm and can do attitude
- You have superior writing skills and are able to articulate written answers to questions simply, whilst maintaining appropriate language, tone and presentation
- Organised in nature, you’re decisive, fast-thinking and patient with bags of common sense
- You are computer literate and have the ability to use multiple systems and multi-task and prioritise incoming workloads
- Ability to quickly assess a situation, handle complaints and problem solve to point of resolution – you think outside the box and work hard to find solutions for customers
- Solid interpersonal skills and you work well within a team dynamic
- You thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing start-up environment
- A flexible approach and no qualms with working weekends, overnight and varying hours
- A good understanding of TrustedHousesitters and what we do
- Experience of working within a membership based business preferred
- Experience of customer service platforms, preferably ZenDesk preferred
- Travel and pet lovers are preferred.
What we provide for you:
- A vibrant and welcoming informal atmosphere in our Central Brighton office
- The chance to be part of a supportive team in a fast-growing company.
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days’ holiday.
- A free membership to TrustedHousesitters to enjoy the amazing value our service has to offer and the chance to go house sitting too!
- Fun, sociable events in and out of our office space. We love heading to the beach for a BBQ in the summer, we have table tennis, drinks and lots more!
Please apply with your CV and covering letter. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.