Business Administration Apprenticeship
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a small but busy office based in Eastbourne.
You will receive full training and support in order to complete your day to day activities, which will include the following:
- Answering the telephone in a timely and professional manner.
- Take client enquiries accurately.
- Liaising with finance companies with regards to client credit applications.
- Liaising with Motor dealerships with regards to vehicle orders/deliveries.
- Processing of finance contracts.
- Client correspondence and post.
- Customer database management and filing.
- Updating and maintaining company website with vehicle offers.
- Other general office duties as required, including ensuring the work space is clean and tidy at all times.
Working week Monday – Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
Weekly wage £150.00
Expected apprenticeship duration 13 months
The essential skills for the role include:
- PC literacy
- A polite telephone manner
- Good attention to detail
The essential personal qualities for the role include:
- Confidence when speaking to customers
- Being polite
- Self motivation to succeed
- A desire to learn
You must have five GCSEs (or equivalent) grades A*-C, including English Language and Maths.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme, the applicant would hopefully remain with 1st Choice Vehicle Finance and develop with the company. Opportunities within other areas of the business may arise.
Things to consider
The company would like to recruit someone who would like to stay with the business after completion of the apprenticeship. Interviews may take place throughout the recruitment process.