Salary: £20k - £24k + benefit package
Hours: Full Time
Free parking on site
I have great pleasure in supporting our client in the recruitment of a Relocations Administrator to joint their busy and friendly office based in Uckfield.
* Dealing with incoming phone queries
* Responding quickly and efficiently to all in-coming sales enquires, by fax, email and phone.
* Liaising with large accounts and provide all needed information to the operations team
* Raising invoices and contacting bookings
* Prepare proposals for the commercial relocations
* Co-ordinate commercial relocations including domestic, European and international removals
* Diary management and organising meetings
* Keep all administration up to date
* Work closely with all third parties to maintain good relations
* All administration relating to commercial and residential relocations
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Proven administration background
* Highly organised and customer focused
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to effective negotiate
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Ability to cultivate strong business relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful organisation that offers a good working environment. For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.