About the company:
Fundraising Auctions are a young, innovative company that assist charities and organisations across the UK and Australia to raise essential funds.
With over 10 years experience in silent auctions, we are now excited to be able to offer a wide range of services and the best possible advice to help with fundraising.
We are the only company to specialise in both Silent and Interactive Auctions.
Fundraising Auctions have the largest selection of Auction Lots and because we source our items directly, we can offer lower reserve prices than any of our competitors.
Alongside this, we have launched a new in-house travel agency service and a corporate reward scheme which has required us to increase our staff numbers.
About the role:
As a Sales Executive you will be:
- Taking inbound sales calls to promote our services and upsell where possible
- Making outbound sales calls to charities and event organisers primarily to advertise our FREE service
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Communicating with charities and organisers before and after the event
- Compiling excel results sheets
- Attend networking events
- Attend meetings with potential clients (under the supervision of the sales manager to begin with)
- Liaising with other departments to keep up to date with current auction lots and promotions
- Assisting the sales manager with other aspects of the business
- Creating social media updates
- A proactive approach to gaining business
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written communication
- Ability to grow and maintain good relationships with clients to ensure rebooking’s
- A strong team player
- Works well under pressure
- Sales experience necessary
- Outbound calls experience would be an advantage
- Driving license essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding events company. The role is primarily based in our head office in Newhaven, East Sussex, however you will also be required to travel for meetings and networking.
You will report directly to the sales manager. Strong relationships will also need to be built with the other departments – marketing and bookings.
Fundraising Auctions are a very sociable team and we like to get involved with charity events and fundraisers! We are looking for someone to integrate well with the team with high energy and passion. We have raised millions of pounds for charities across the UK and Australia.
Please send CV’s to email@example.com
Start date as soon as possible