Business Development Manager - KC Controls
KC Controls (UK) LLP are specialist stockists and distributors of instrumentation equipment and control products (valves, regulators, manifolds, connectors, solenoid valves and filtration) from ABB & Parker Hannifin for a complete hook-up service, from the smallest installation, modification or breakdown, to full-scale major projects.
Key responsibilities of Business Development Manager include:
- Development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies to grow the Parker business in the instrumentation market.
- Responsible for visiting existing customers and developing key accounts to ensure they receive a high level of service and support, encouraging sales growth for core products and introducing new product sales.
- Reporting of all activity via our CRM system.
- Setting of annual targets/objectives and incentives.
- Combine and relate the setting of 4 in line with the overall company short and long term business plans.
- Direct responsibility for sales in the territory.
- To work closely with the KC Controls team to create a ‘succeed’ team environment
- Continue to investigate ways of making sales profitable and increase sales gross margins.
- Development of existing and new customers into the complete package available from KC Controls.
- Supporting the existing KC Controls sales team for the Parker product range
KC Controls are seeking an ambitious individual to develop and increase the complete Parker business for the territory above and be responsible for the following areas:
- Located in the Home Counties area.
- Well presented, enthusiastic personality with a desire to be successful; a team player but also able to work with minimum supervision.
- Component or System sales experience.
- Experience in selling to professional buyers and senior managers.
Degree or HND qualified with demonstrative success of market share growth within an engineering products and applications arena.
Salary: £30-£40K Basic.
Bonus: Based on Sales volume and profit
Other: Car, Pension 6% of annual salary, Basic health plan, 4 x Life insurance Cover.
*No Recruitment Consultants*