Experienced Credit Controller & Office Administrator
Job Title: Experienced Credit Controller & Office Administrator
Salary: £22-24k DOE
Hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Our client is a family run, fast-moving & expanding Construction Company based in Brighton who have grown to become a multi-million-pound company dealing with Blue chip companies, local business and private houses.
Due to expansion, they are now looking for an experienced credit controller & office administrator who is highly organised, as you will be assisting with their big accounts, invoicing and providing office support to the Directors.
* Credit Control, Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger
* Recording money received
* Amending and maintaining information on the CVR system
* Responding to customer/supplier queries
* Dealing with Contra charges
* Assisting with cash forecasts
* Producing monthly reports when requested
* Able to manage own workload
* Ideally have Sage experience but not essential
* Taking messages/passing them to correct individual
* Placing telephone and internet orders: on occasion requirement to place orders online or over the phone for Lofts & Construction Supplies
* Keeping track of office welfare, kitchen and general cleaning products
* Receiving visitors & greeting potential customers who walk in to the office
* Filing all customer invoices, supplier invoices, sensitive/banking filing
* General admin support as and when required
Skills and experience needed:
* Self-motivated and the ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload
* Enthusiastic and willingness to bring ideas to the table
* Excellent organisational and communicational skills
* Experience in using SAGE
* Strong Excel skills
* Good team player who can work autonomously and be proactive
If you thrive in a busy office environment and are able to work to tight deadlines then this is a great opportunity to join a friendly and growing company, for more information please contact Kelly on 01273 874154 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
More searches like this
- Construction Administration Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Building Services Administration Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Planning & Infrastructure Administration Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Finance Administration Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Accountancy Administration Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton