Digital Marketing Apprentice
You will be supporting the day to day community management, as well as working on our bigger social media and digital marketing campaigns.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our team.
- You will be supporting the day to day community management, as well as working on our bigger social media and digital marketing campaigns.
- You will work with the team to discover what people are saying online about brands, what kind of content they’re posting and how we can reach them.
- Identifying key influencers is crucial to this role and understanding who leads the conversation online by using analytic tools.
- The role is a blend of strategy and creative - understanding audiences and business objectives. As well as coming up with new ideas for campaigns, content calendars, platforms and new content.
- Active user of social platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Tumblr etc etc etc...
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- A keen creative interest in online content and copywriting.
- A common sense approach to how to talk to people in social platforms.
- Culturally switched on.
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Can use own initiative
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Able to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Good attention to detail
- Good eye for design and communications
- Proven passion for digital and social media
- Team player but can use own initiative
- Hard working and reliable
- Positive and enthustic attitude
- A-level or equivalent desirable
- At least 5 GCSEs grades A-C or equivalent including English and Maths