Credit Control / Claims Handler / Recoveries Assistant
An opportunity to work with a successful and expanding organisation providing businesses with Legal Services and recoveries. You will become skilled in a full range of office and administrative duties laying a solid foundation for further specialisation and advancement. You will become involved with the day-to-day in primary operations including: recovery, investigations, negotiation, causation, civil litigation as well as other services.
Working in a new modern office your main responsibilities will include:
- Directing telephone and personal enquiries from clients.
- Dealing with inbound and outbound calls / case management
- Working as part of the team to maintain client records and case management system. emailing
- Setting up repayment plans for our clients dealing with all aspects of civil litigation
- The company is Fully FCA regulated and holds ISO9001 and 27001 and is also PCIDSS
- Carrying out a full range of general office duties including photocopying, stationery control & provisioning. scanning
The successful applicant will initially provide administrative support but will be able to take advantage of internal training and direction to build their professionalism and create a sustainable career.in the credit services industry please see CSA
This is open to individuals of a number of disciplines, including Insurance and customer service applicants should have an interest in Civil Law and its processes and have strong negotiation skills .
Skills and experience required:
- Work as part of a small team either PT or FT
- Be proactive in organising their workload
- Have a knowledge of financial regulation/financial services or legal background (not essential, as training will be given to the right candidates)
- Have excellent writing skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and proactive
- Have excellent computer skills, using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
- Be solutions focussed with ability to think outside the box
- Customer service and telephone skills
- Self-starter and pro-active
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
This is a micro business based in Eastbourne but part of a nationwide organisation, therefore, any individual who is successful would be exposed to all business areas.
The Companies clients range from Insurance Companies, Banks, Building Societies, Housing Associations, Credit Unions, to professional services, and Commerce. The team comprises of recovery specialists whose entire focus is on treating customers fairly while maintaining the highest ethical standards in claim support and recovery solutions. Their trade body is the Credit Services Association.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity please send your CV and a short cover letter to: HR emailing email@example.com explaining why you would wish to work in this area.
Please also visit the websites below to better understand the business candlcollections.co.uk and candlenquiries.co.uk
Apply for Credit Control / Claims Handler / Recoveries Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Apprenticeship Work Experience Work Experience Flexible jobs in Eastbourne
- Finance Work Experience Work Experience Flexible jobs in Eastbourne
- Financial Services Work Experience Work Experience Flexible jobs in Eastbourne
- Legal Work Experience Work Experience Flexible jobs in Eastbourne
- Paralegal Work Experience Work Experience Flexible jobs in Eastbourne