Web Chat Team Leader- Leicester- Part Time
Are you passionate about leadership? Do you have the skills to grow people and performance? Are you looking to be a part of an ambitious, rewarding and vibrant working environment? Then look no further! We are currently looking for a Part Time Web Chat Team Leader to join our growing site in Leicester. This role will help in creating an engaging and rewarding working environment and we are fortunate enough to be recruiting following company growth and success
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile, data and digitally focused general insurance provider to the UK market, with over 2.5 million live customer policies and employing over 3,000 colleagues at sites in Bexhill and Leicester.
As a Web Chat Team Leader you will:
- Lead of team of web chat representatives within a contact centre environment
- Drive and foster a success whereby customer service becomes a key differentiator for colleagues and customers
- Lead a team of contact centre based Customer Representatives
- Engage, motivate and inspire your team, encouraging outstanding operational performance
- Lead by example providing clear direction and effective leadership
- Work collaboratively with peers, other departments building one team and one business through our company culture
- Ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
- Leadership experience, preferably within a Web Chat or Social media based environment
- The ability to influence and motivate colleagues
- Experience in using team performance management techniques
- Time management, problem solving and organisational skills
- Team facilitation and meeting management skills
Please note that our customer contact centre is open from 08.00-21.00 Monday to Friday, 08.00-17.30 Saturday and 09.00-17.00 Sunday. As a Part Time Team Leader you will be required to specifically cover our evening and weekend shifts.
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive a competitive salary along with up to 5% annual bonus, up to 3% contributory pension, life assurance, along with Hastings Direct discounts and reward schemes, with the opportunity to progress and develop.
If you are passionate about working with others and have the drive to succeed, then we want to hear from you!