Finance Administration Assistant
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile, data and digitally focused general insurance provider to the UK market, with over 2.5 million customers and employing over 3000 colleagues at sites in Bexhill andLeicester. We have built our business by championing the customer by providing refreshingly straightforward service and products and offer car, motorcycle, van and home insurance directly to the public.
We now have an opportunity within our Finance department for an Administration Assistant. This position is based from our head office in Bexhill.
To provide day to day administrative support to the Executive Assistant along with supporting the wider HISL Finance, Financial Planning & Analysis, Finance Actuarial and Investor Relations teams, circa 70 colleagues.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Co-ordinate meetings on- and off-site; to include, but not limited to, booking rooms/venues, visual/audio equipment, hospitality, security passes, parking and Wi-Fi.
- Organise hotels and any travel arrangements for the Directors, Heads of and their teams.
- Compile email correspondence and communications, PowerPoint presentations and Excel Spreadsheets for the Finance Leadership Team as and when required.
- Order stationery, printing, office supplies within the limits of our budget spend ensuring said items are received and distributed to the team.
- Maintain Outlook diaries where accuracy is key when booking/arranging meetings and appointments.
- Collate information and raise requests for new suppliers and approvals to spend (ATS) that will be added to Focalpoint on behalf of the department in addition to managing invoice queries for finance
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
- Proven organisational skills to adapt to changing environments - an agile, fast paced, growing business requires an admin assistant to think on their feet and always be one step ahead.
- A self-motivated individual who works well within a team environment and has a strong passion for quality, using it to positively affect business change.
- Confident in communicating and collaborating with others whilst developing strong relationships at all levels.
- Must have a proactive approach to daily working schedule and great time management skills.
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive a competitive salary along with up to 5% annual bonus, up to 3% contributory pension, life assurance, along with Hastings Direct discounts and reward schemes.
If the above looks and sounds like you then please do not hesitate and apply today!