Financial Modeller - B&CE
Do you have excellent skills in analysing financial data and able to draw up appropriate conclusions? Have you worked as a Financial Modeller or Data Analyst or similar role before with a key eye for detail and an excellent understanding in Microsoft Excel? B&CE are looking for their next hire within the finance team and read on to find out more concerning our opportunity.
Working in a busy team you will produce regular advanced financial modelling to aid business decisions across the organisation. Working closely with all areas of the business you are to ensure integrity of financial models and projections through implementation of suitable controls, documentation and testing. You will have excellent data modelling experience together with an advanced excel level with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Reporting to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager you’ll be responsible for:
- Produce regular advanced financial modelling across the company
- Integration of financial and non-financial data
- Analyse complex financial information and reports
- Projecting and forecasting data
If you’re right for this role:
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our
values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- You will have in depth finance data modelling experience
- Strong modelling and analytic skills utilising spreadsheet software
- Ability to analyse financial data and produce reports
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and VBA
- Able to work towards set deadline and under pressure
- Organised and able to manage own workload
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect.
We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally