Property Manager / Inventory Clerk
Inventory Clerk / Property Manager
I have the pleasure in recruiting a full-time inventory Clerk/ Property Manager for our client who is an established leading property company based in Horsham.
This role would suit someone who is experienced within a similar role and is looking for a new challenge. My client offers a fantastic working environment and a chance to be part of a successful team.
You will be managing the tenancies from a portfolio of properties from the commencement of each tenancy until the end of the tenancy.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, your role will include but will not be limited to:
* Arranging inventories and viewing residential properties
* Carrying out tenant check in and check outs
* Carrying out health and safety instructions
* Promptly dealing with enquiries efficiently
* Managing any correspondence from landlords and tenants
* Processing tenancy agreements
* Handling end of tenancy reports
* Liaising with landlords and tenants of charges on tenants' deposit for cleaning, repairs, or replacements.
* Releasing deposits from TDS
This is a varied role within a fast-paced office. If you have a passion for property and a background within property management and working as an Inventory Clerk please
apply today or for more information please contact meika.mills@pierrecruitment or call 01273 874154.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.