Senior Lettings Negotiator
An opportunity has arisen to work in a fast paced growing agency where the right candidate can run their own lettings team. The successful applicant will join an agency looking to build on its previous success and will become an integral part of this family run business. We are interested in building long term visions for our staff with endless possibilities and opportunities for the right candidate which is vital to maintain motivation and job satisfaction. We pride ourselves in providing the right tools and environment for staff to thrive and develop their skills. The job role of the senior negotiator is to run the lettings team. They will work closely with the directors and will be responsible for the development and progression of the other negotiators and administrators within the team. The right applicant will also work closely with the property management team.
Key responsibilities are : -
- Motivate the lettings team
- Develop a successful and knowledgeable lettings team.
- To oversee the advertising of all properties
- Managing and maintaining an accurate applicant database
- Oversee every let through to move in
- Conducting viewings
- Responsible for applicant and landlord feedback
- Generate new business
- Generally being pro active to be know in the local area.
Experience - at least 3 years.
Qualifications – Level 3 Technical award in residential lettings preferred but not essential
Apply for Senior Lettings Negotiator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly