Temporary - up to 6 moths
£16 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join a busy and thriving Procurement Team within a fast moving, consumable goods organisation based in central Brighton.
You will be supporting with analysing the departments activity and producing reports on your findings. You will also be asked to review existing processes and identify any gaps in the data.
Duties will include:
* Process development and reviewing data
* Process testing
* Process training
* Process documentation development
* Contract clause reviews versus already defined standards
* Ad-hoc analytical support to key initiatives
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
* Experience in Procurement and Contracting preferred.
* Good communication and presentation skills, including visualisation of data and processes (flow charts).
* Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint a must, experience in Tableau a bonus
* English essential, other European/Arabic languages a bonus
* Awareness of compliance needs preferred
* Experience in SAP preferred
If this temporary Procurement Analyst role based in Brighton is of interest to you please call Ellie on 01273 874154 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.